sábado, 8 de septiembre de 2012

#16 Circuits

This is a little joke dedicated to my great friend Víctor, who is leaving on monday to stay the whole year studying in England with an Erasmus scholarship. I'm gonna miss him so much since he's my best friend at college and we've passed the last 4 years sitting together in class, chatting, laughing and making fun of everything just like 10 years old kids (all teachers probably hate us). I don't know what am I going to do without him. Seriously, I'm screwed, he was the smart, I need him to solve the problems and explain them to me! (Joking). This picture is something we usually drawed on our Electronics notes. Since we hated that subject and solving circuits is just a nightmare, we usually added cats to make them... furrier. It's funny because this circuit doesn't even have nodes.

Have fun in Manchester Víctor! I'll miss you!

1 comentario:

  1. Víctor Afán de Rivera8 de septiembre de 2012, 8:40

    Well, this is for sure a great and funny farewell present. I'm going to miss you, but the worst of all will be losing all the jokes we've been sharing these years. Look on the bright side, we're finally going to pay attention in class!

    ResponderEliminar